Westworld

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished episode 10. I really enjoyed the series, as did all of you, for the great writing. The characters are interesting and complex, there is thought provoking dialogue. While I very much enjoyed 10, I thought there was gratuitous violence, and a bit of silliness: When a robot goes bonkers and kills people, security doesn't arrest it. ("Drop your weapon!") Also the first twenty security guys killed never got off a shot, kind of cliche action stuff. Those are minor flaws in a great show.
I also wonder about the future. If any of these things escape, where will they go? Stop off at the Apple Store to recharge? And if Ford was trying to create beings of higher consciousness, he failed. So far he has only created psychopaths. Is the theory that a few hundred violent robots will conquer the world? They have the programming to survive on a 19th century movie set. Six guns and hatchets will not help against an air strike.
As above, I hope the series continues to a reasonable conclusion. I think The Walking Dead is past that point, the title now describes the production. I also thought that Person of Interest was a good series that outran it's outline, though the finale was good.

Latest posts

Back