Wellshooter Intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wellshooter

Reaction score
Hello all. I joined the forum in January 2009, but just lurked and learned for the first year. Boy have I learned a lot. I started with LME brewing for about 6 months, then switched to mini mash LME. Lately I have been brewing MM w DME. I now have about 35 gallons done and 20 of that is under my belt.:cross:

I am planning to switch to AG brewing in 2010 because I have not gotten tired of this hobby yet. I still have a lot to learn. I have found that almost any question I have can be answered by doing a search on this forum, and it has become a valuable resource. Keep on postin' cuz I'll be readin'

Welcome!
And good luck with the transition to AG. Not a whole lot different then the mini mash, just more grain and no DME or LME.
I still like to mini mash for small batch specialty beers, but I am definitely a believer in AG.

Welcome Wellshooter!

Small world, I'm originally from Hobbs, NM...just 70 short miles down the road! Moved away roughly 15 years ago. Get back down to see the family a couple of times a year. I actually really like the area and would consider moving back someday. If we do, I'll have to look you up!
:mug:

Back