We want YOUR feedback on our new site, HBT! -- Kegconnection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey one of the things that I want to order (SKU: DT108 Drip Tray for 4 Faucets, 16" Wide, with drain) is on your old site, but not your new site...

Sent you a pm looking for help and left feedback with no response. Just wanted to let you know.

So sorry! I just found yours, from the 19th. It must have gotten lost in the craziness that is our inbox, but I apologize for not replying.

We are currently working on making our system allow up to 100ft of host, by the foot, and then anything above would need to be called in.

In regards to your question on a wine setup: I've forwarded your question to Todd (the owner) and he will get back to you at some point tomorrow.

Again, my apologies for letting it go a week before replying. Thank you so much for your feedback and, especially, for pointing out a pretty big flaw in our new system.

cheers,

joshua

Hey one of the things that I want to order (SKU: DT108 Drip Tray for 4 Faucets, 16" Wide, with drain) is on your old site, but not your new site...

We only have two of these in inventory. We were afraid we would sell more than two before we could pull them on the new site. We have more on order, they are building them now. If you call me at 325-356-5204 I can sell you one of the two.
Todd

We only have two of these in inventory. We were afraid we would sell more than two before we could pull them on the new site. We have more on order, they are building them now. If you call me at 325-356-5204 I can sell you one of the two.
Todd

I asked about the 4 faucet drip tray also and never heard back. I decided to go with the 5 faucet to give myself room for another tap. :tank:

Todd

Thanks for the help today! Now I've got the last few things I needed to finish my upright keezer build! :mug:

Under components > regulators, your In-house Chudnow regulators only list the add-a-body style. The primary regulators are not accessible from the new site.

I'd love the URL - I've been getting ready to buy/build my Keezer and finally start Kegging.

I guess this would be the time to buy everything all at once!

Cheers

I'd like the url also. doing a keezer build and I'm a one stop shop type of guy.

Thanks

If you're still looking for input, I could give it a run through! Looking to buy some more kegs from you store anyways :)

Please send me the url. I need to order CO2 regulator, hoses, etc for my new kegging setup. Will be happy to provide feedback.

Setting up my new keg system now. Would like the url to order from the new site! Would also provide feedback for you guys.

Thanks!!!!

I was just about to order some repair kits from you guys. Perfect. Please send the URL and I will be happy to leave feedback.

Thanks!

I would love a link to the new site. Actually looking to buy a whole set for the keezer I'm building so this would be a win/win for both of us!

Report of use:
-Line up the Hours of Operation
-If simply clicking on the menu bar link, opens up a file folder view (Probably just a work in process thing)
- Made In The USA section is an awesome idea!

Overall, this looks a lot better than the previous website. The new site is a lot smoother to navigate and more intuitive. The mobile platform also looks awesome. The full website on a mobile device isn’t as clean but that is kind of expected with a desktop version on a mobile device. The biggest issue I had on the old site was trying to slide over a link in the side menu and following it to the right for subcategories without falling outside the boundaries of the link, sometimes difficult for a laptop mouse pad. The new, wider bars are easy to navigate. The drop down links for options on an item is very clean and changes the price accordingly, taking out the guess work. Way to go, guys! Great website!

About to order a kit and 5# Co2 tank, could I get the URL to check out the new site?

Cheers!

Well as your a fellow Texas retailer and NOT MIDWESTERN // Id love to check out the new site.
Send me the URL, and perhaps we can keep some of my cash in Texas.

I know they said they wanted a small sample size. They may have closed the offer. Or, with the long weekend, they might be trying to play catch up.

These are quality guys, give them a chance I am sure they will respond.

Tim

I know they said they wanted a small sample size. They may have closed the offer. Or, with the long weekend, they might be trying to play catch up.

These are quality guys, give them a chance I am sure they will respond.

Tim

Aaah. We thought we had replied on this thread, letting everyone know beta testing was over but I can clearly see we didn't. I'm on the mobile app but will get everyone that requested the URL and promo code those in their inbox tonight.

Sorry for the miscommunication. If you want to test, we'll extend the beta testing period through Wednesday. Just ask for the URL sometime before Wednesday 11:59pm and we'll get you the URL and promo code.

Since we're so close to launching the new site, you may find Kegconnection.com displaying our new site by Wednesday. If that's the case, then just enjoy your 10% off promo code!

cheers,

joshua

I bought four kegs from the new sight yesterday. Surprisingly, they will be here tomorrow.

The sight was a pleasure to use and is a big improvement over the previous sight. The mix and match capability of the keg sets is wondeful. I will be back soon.

Back