Washington State Homebrewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eaglerisingbrew

Reaction score
I am a homebrewer in Washington State and I enjoy experimenting with Arduino's in the brewing process. I am currently building a fermenter and putting up the progress on my webpage. If anybody would like to share ideas, take a look at my website www.eagle-rising-brewery.com or shoot me a note.

Welcome to the forum. Cool site and projects you got going. Keep us posted.

Where are you at in the beautiful home country? I just returned from visiting family for my brother's graduation from Wazzu this past weekend.

I havent dont much with the website - but from looking at your's I might have been inspired... I've used Joomla and other CMS's but I really like your installation of wordpress...

My site is actually hosted on the brewpi... Lets see what it'll do! :)

The Brain has html code in it and it can send temp readings to the web but it is not pretty. I have considered trying to make it prettier but found that Xively works well enough for the hot side.

Wordpress worked well and it automatically renders the webpage correctly on different platforms, something I would have never pulled off on my own with my pea brain.

I look forward to seeing how you fuze the two sites!

The Brain has html code in it and it can send temp readings to the web but it is not pretty. I have considered trying to make it prettier but found that Xively works well enough for the hot side.

Wordpress worked well and it automatically renders the webpage correctly on different platforms, something I would have never pulled off on my own with my pea brain.

I look forward to seeing how you fuze the two sites!

It has started...

clovercreekbrewey.us

I think I'm taxing the poor pi a bit though... A lamp server AND control a fermenter?? Hmm...

Back