Warlords of the Wort Want YOU!!! (lets play Risk part 2)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf

Reaction score
The Warlords of the Wort are kicking ass and taking names on Conquer Club, but we need to expand to realize our dream of Total (Drunken) World Domination!

Here's the deal. go to www.conquerclub.com and play Risk online. It's cool, it's fun, and it's free to play up to 5 games at a time, more for Premium Members.

If you really dig it (and who wouldn't?) then go to www.warlordsofthewort.com and join the Clan. Participate with other drunken brewers, vintners, mazers, and shiners (who I have been assured are not the guys in little cars with cool hats) as we take on the other clans on ConquerClub.
If you do join the Warlords of the Wort message board make sure you use the same name you used to join Conquer CLub so we know who's who.

rdwj said:
I need to start playing again - I think I almost have enough points to be a captain

Here's your chance, need one more player for triples games (edit:games are full) Quick!

Latest posts

Back