Wanna buy a wicked clean IBU?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsit

Reaction score
I just had to share this super shady ad that I just noticed at the top of the forum... anyone wanna meet me in the alley to buy some sweet fresh ABVs? How about some hot new SRMs? The newest model, yeaaaahhh.

photo-6.jpg

Now that you said that, it makes perfect sense. Man! They need a more clear ad. I thought it was another one of those ads that pull keywords from the site.

Pretty sure they post on here, maybe you should message them with your confusion...

I just had to share this super shady ad that I just noticed at the top of the forum... anyone wanna meet me in the alley to buy some sweet fresh ABVs? How about some hot new SRMs? The newest model, yeaaaahhh.

You took a picture of the screen, didn't you? :tank:

Have you tried to cut and paste in Word? Word allows objects to be attached, and then if it needs to be saved as something else, there is an option for that as well

Man, this is what happens when you have a few too many homebrews and jump online. I'll tell you what, I did take a picture with the phone because I couldn't figure out how to do a screen capture!

Homercidal said:
Just like in the old days when you had to take a picture of your Nintendo Game screen to get cool things from the gaming magazine! :ban:
Hey, did you ever call the Nintendo Power hotline for like $1.99 per minute and wait for 5 minutes while they looked up a Metroid hint?

Back