Walmart is selling Arrogant Bastard!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is nothing wrong with that. :mug: I was surprised when they started carrying Sierra Nevada and Dogfish Head. It will be interesting to see where they draw the line with craft beer. I had to chuckle the other day to see a bomber of Arrogant Bastard next to a Natty Light. :)

Local grocer in rural California is $5 half gal milk, $3.79 bomber of AB. Glad they got their priorities straight

Some Wal Marts here in Missouri have been carrying AB, and other Stone beers for awhile now. I work for a distributor - we carry Stone. Typically, it's up to the salesman from the distro to get their brands into stores - especially at a place like Wally World - as opposed to a manager from the store. Whether it hangs around or not depends on how well it sells.

They also carry tires, shirts, rectal thermometers, microwaves, dishes, trash bags, Lysol, paper, shoes, Raid, cel phones, dog food, furniture, milk, plants, radios, TVs, socks, fans, coasters, computers, pens, band aids, calenders, Mac and Cheese, rugs, blinds, mirrors, film, keys, screws, oil, canoes, buckets, clocks, hamburger, hell, some will even deliver your baby I hear. Just kidding though, the Walmart's in Maryland can not carry any alcohol. So, kinda jealous..... :mug:

The super Walmart by us has darn near everything. Kona from Hawaii, columbus & some others from other parts of Ohio, and many other craft beers. But haven't seen the AB yet. I'll have to look when I get paid again. I added one of their bombers of AB to my collection.

Back