VOTE: Shirt Design

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yuri_Rage said:
No one has mentioned what they'd be willing to pay. I say $20 a piece is reasonable. Can we get a decent shirt for that (assuming we sell at least a gross of them)? Count me in for at least two.

we getting a choice of long and short sleeves? and remember, there are those who need the bigger ones, so Im in for 2 of the 2XL Tall version

Well #3 won by quite a few votes. I'll look into cost now.

I think we should include BrewPastor's quote on the back.

"Before I started brewing I was poor, sober and lonely. Now I'm just poor."

Ize said:
Ummmmmmm.....

I was borderline on the black and white version... Really don't like that... Sorry, Ian.

Ize

That's OK, I kinda thought it looked too much like candy corn myself :)

I agree about Brewpastor's quote. And doubly as he's now a worldwide celebrity.

forget BP's quote! Put Chimone's avatar on the back!

hbt_shirt2.jpg

I know...too late to be an entry. Maybe an entry for next year's design?

I really don't like how the water turned out. If anyone can think of a better way to represent water, let me know.

Cheesefood said:
I really don't like how the water turned out. If anyone can think of a better way to represent water, let me know.

How about just a big teardrop/raindrop?

edit: even if this doesn't make it into the runnings for a t-shirt, I think it would make a kick-ass bumper sticker and I might try making one out of your graphic.

Do you have a larger res version?

Cheesefood said:
hbt_shirt2.jpg

I know...too late to be an entry. Maybe an entry for next year's design?

Now that is cool! You'd have to eliminate most of that shading to make a decent shirt, but I REALLY like it.

For water - either the drop or. without drawing it - do waves /\/\/\. Perhaps even little whitecaps!

If we don't use it here, SNIZZLE should adopt it!!

Walker-san said:
How about just a big teardrop/raindrop?

edit: even if this doesn't make it into the runnings for a t-shirt, I think it would make a kick-ass bumper sticker and I might try making one out of your graphic.

Do you have a larger res version?

I did this in Illustrator (except for the water drop, which I did in Photoshop, so it can easily be scaled to any size since its all vector graphics.

Nice!!

I know #3 won however to be honest it looks very Clip Artish. I'm hesitate to do a run of them.

TxBrew said:
Nice!!

I know #3 won however to be honest it looks very Clip Artish. I'm hesitate to do a run of them.

I see you added my design. Thanks, but use the second version (no shadows, drop instead of faucet). Thanks again.

TxBrew said:
Nice!!

Not to sound like a dink, but why'd you pick it as one of the finalists, then?

Personally, it was my third choice as well - but clearly, the majority of the brewers here disagree with me. That's fine, I like all three, and honestly I just want to be able to buy an HBT shirt.

What kind of democracy are you running around here? ;)

Me, too. I love the idea of Brewpastor's quote on the back. I don't really care what the front is, but I thought #1 was too square-ish. (As a woman, I don't feel the need to explain that further. Ask your SWMBOs- they'll understand.) :D

Lorena

I like #2. I think less pictures and more text is better. One graphic is perfect and the picture shows fellowship whilst drinking beer, which is what this community is (albeit through the Net). The other two are good as well, but too many graphics just seems primitive. No offense to those who created 1 and 3, of course. ;)

just my 2 cents.

Back