RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BUCKET TUBE CLAMPS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We2smart

2Smart Mancave Brewer
Reaction score
I need some Tube Clamp recommendations for 1/2" to 3/4" OD. I need something to attach to a 5gal bucket to hold my tubes

If you mean those hard the describe to a search-engine clips that hold your siphon hose to your bottling-bucket, save yourself the aggrivation... I bought one online and another from my LHBS and while they can be a little useful under rigid conditions, what worked best was a binder-clip with a tin-tie (salvaged from a bag of coffee beans):
IMG_1598.jpg

The purpose made clips will hold a hose in place but not against a lines tendency to resist and bend where it wants to and if you move anything at all, the whole clip justs pops off. The binder-clip and tin-tie is much more reliable and if you're worried about scratching and sanitation, just put a piece of star san soaked cloth under the clip.
:mug:

If you mean those hard the describe to a search-engine clips that hold your siphon hose to your bottling-bucket, save yourself the aggrivation... I bought one online and another from my LHBS and while they can be a little useful under rigid conditions, what worked best was a binder-clip with a tin-tie (salvaged from a bag of coffee beans):
View attachment 844411
The purpose made clips will hold a hose in place but not against a lines tendency to resist and bend where it wants to and if you move anything at all, the whole clip justs pops off. The binder-clip and tin-tie is much more reliable and if you're worried about scratching and sanitation, just put a piece of star san soaked cloth under the clip.
:mug:
Thanks, the problem I have with most of the clips you have shown is not being able to fit a 3/4" OD hose.

That black one in the pic will spread some to fit, but it tends to pop out. When I need a holder now, I just use the big binder clip...so much easier to just twist a tin-tie around.

That black one in the pic will spread some to fit, but it tends to pop out. When I need a holder now, I just use the big binder clip...so much easier to just twist a tin-tie around.
Oh, I see, the binder clip gives you flexibility, I looked at that wrong. I can basically use anything tin-tie to hold the hose! Thanks that will work!

I actually have the other two clips and they only work for smaller hoses!

Oh, I see, the binder clip gives you flexibility, I looked at that wrong. I can basically use anything tin-tie to hold the hose! Thanks that will work!

I actually have the other two clips and they only work for smaller hoses!
Here's something that may work I just ran across:

See Link
https://a.co/d/6IGmdTf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318_152925_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_152925_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    695.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back