Visit with a pro cider maker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadymi

Reaction score
My wife and I are on a week long winery tour through the Niagara Ont, Finger Lakes NY, and South Erie wine regions. There are a lot of wineries out here folks!!!

We stopped in and visited fellow HBT'er LEBRETON today at Bellwether Ciders on Cayuga Lake. What a pleasant time we had. He is a very knowledgeable lad. He gave us a private tour and a very pleasant tasting experience. They had a nice assortment of ciders from Dry to Desert style. They were all good.

We also swapped a few flavors of our homebrewed ciders. I am waiting until I get home to give them a proper tasting and review.

Thanks Lebreton..........we had fun.

It was really nice meeting you guys, I've got your ciders chilling in the fridge right now, gonna get some sampling done in a bit here I think once some folks come over. Hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly.

If anyone else finds themselves in upstate NY and wants to come visit a commercial cider operation just shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Back