Vial Tap Handles....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nastee_brew

Reaction score
I recently brewed a pumpking beer and bought 2 vials of white labs yeast. The plan was to utilize the yeast in the brew, and have 2 vials left over to make tap handles. To my dismay.... White Labs has started to package their yeast in flexible plastic tubes. I'm sure the technology is great, and makes a more pure yeast, and blah blah blah. BUT I was really looking forward to the vials. Does anyone have some extra ones they don't want or know where I can order vials that are similar. I also saw on homebrewfinds.com where someone made tap handles with grain imbedded in acrylic. I would LOVE some instructions on how to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys.

I just ordered some of those in a 6pk from amazon. took 2 days to get them and have already put them on my keezer.

keezer_taps.JPG

they are awesome, though I also have some other tap handles so I don't know how long they will stay up or if I will just rotate them.

Back