Vermont New Guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cedar_lake

Reaction score
Hi all.

South Burlington, Vermont new guy here. I'm a big cook and baker and have been thinking about getting into brewing for some time- finally amassed the bucks to get started the way I want to- thinking about going straight into kegging.

If I were to get the Northern Brewer ultimate starter kit:

Is there anything else I should think about getting right up front?

Can't wait to get brewing.

Matt

Welcome to the hobby!

I lived in South Burlington at one time on Spear St, right across from the UVM hockey arena.

Way cool. Thanks all. Brew supplies should arrive at the end of next week. Went to a buddy's house in Bristol this weekend for a BBQ- he had taps run from the basement kegerator to the kitchen wall- it was breathtaking, and we drank nice cold Switchback all afternoon on the deck.

So....

I just joined. I have ZERO experience. I recieved a Mr. Beer kit several years ago as a gift and it's still on a shelf in my garage.

I've been reading like crazy on the internet and was directed here by a member of a BBQ forum that I'm a member of.

I like it. Lots of good stuff here.

You'll all no doubt get used toseeing my username......I ask a lot of questions and I have NO clue about much of anything regarding home brewing. I'll be spending most of my time on the beginners forum.

Lookin forward to it, y'all!

Back