• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Various AG Equip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbachunk

Reaction score
I am located in Cincinnati and want to keep these things local for now as shipping tends to be a hassle

I have the follow:
10 gal Blichmann Boilermaker(very little use)-300$
Includes sight glass, brewometer, and 3 piece ball valve.
Rebel Mill Grain Crusher (used twice)-210$
10 gal rubbermaid MLT (has a crack but still works well, need filter replaced)-40$
Sanke keg tap-15$
pH meter-40$
2.5 gal glass carboy-offer
5 gal glass carboy-offer
3 gal better bottle-offer

I will update and add more later, cheers!

Just curious, but what kind of pH meter do you have?

I'll have to double check on that when I get home later. That may be one of the things that I ship as it should be fairly easy. I know I bought it from Austin but it has been a couple of years.

Wtb the sanke tap. Price shipped to 34653?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew. Pn

I am located in Cincinnati and want to keep these things local for now as shipping tends to be a hassle

I have the follow:
Rebel Mill Grain Crusher (used twice)-210$
10 gal rubbermaid MLT (has a crack but still works well, need filter replaced)-40$
Sanke keg tap-15$
pH meter-40$
2.5 gal glass carboy-offer
5 gal glass carboy-offer
3 gal better bottle-offer

I will update and add more later, cheers!

The Blichman is no longer available. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. I do not get on here often enough to check pms in a timely manner.

Bump

Please contact me via the email address provided, I don't get on here enough to return inquires in a timely manner.

Back