Using codes more than once?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hilljack13

That's what she said!
Reaction score
So Morebeer has 20% off for one item only. I didn't see in any of the terms, but does anyone know if multiple orders allows use of the code for each order? I don't have a problem with 4-5 orders if that is the case.

I don't know, but I presume if the spirit of intent was for multiple discounts per customer it would be a cart discount, not a one item discount. Could be wrong.

I don't know, but I presume if the spirit of intent was for multiple discounts per customer it would be a cart discount, not a one item discount. Could be wrong.
I assume it may be tied to the account or address. I'll give it a shot. I have seen the same deal every few months so if I can't have a big Christmas I can spread things out.

Last time they had a similar sale, I bought one item and my wife bought one item (2 different orders). It appears to be one per account, not one per address.

Makes sense, and seems to support the intent is one discounted item per customer.

Seems they don't care this time around. I created an account and ordered 4 new Kegs. $105 each. Free shipping. They may delete the three once they figure it out. Time will tell.

I'd guess they are not expecting people to create multiple accounts to game the system.

There are some things best left unsaid.

Back