Used liquor barrels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I'm sorry for not responding as Synaster said I was in the process of Opening a second store ant things got a little crazy.

I think 10 gallon barrel may be available soon I will email the distillery. 5's may not be available for some time and they are making the move to all 10's and above.

I think Brewcraft has 5 gal maple barrels but you need to be an established business to order from them.

Sorry I did not get back to you guys I've been swamped. I have 10 Gallon barrels Rum ($150+ shipping) coming early next week and I'm taking pre orders. I need a zip to calculate shipping and an email to send the payment request to.

Also, I just realized this thread is 3 years old next month!

Try calling his stores phone #
He's been a bit overwhelmed with business lately.
I guess opening up a 2nd shop will do that to ya.
He will get your order to you just sometimes he needs a reminder.

Try calling his stores phone #
He's been a bit overwhelmed with business lately.
I guess opening up a 2nd shop will do that to ya.
He will get your order to you just sometimes he needs a reminder.

I can only imagine what that does to you! I'm not in a hurry; just wanted to make sure nothing happened like the distillery dropped out or such :mug:

They do not have water in them, thew were emptied last night and they will stay wet for about a week. When you receive them, you can add whatever spirts you like to keep them wet until use.

I bought one of the 10 gallon whiskey barrels last year. On arrival it was pretty clear that it had been very recently duimped, probably day before being shipped. It smelled awesome and the barrel was super clean with no markings. To date its holding the 5th batch of homebrew and is fairly neutral now , but not wild yet. I highly recommend this vendor, I know they've been a bit late to respond, but if you pick one of these up its worth the wait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Home Brew mobile app

I heard the pgh store closed, looking for a new location

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Home Brew mobile app

I heard the pgh store closed, looking for a new location

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Home Brew mobile app

Yes we ran into an issue with the building, we will look for a new space in the future. IN the mean time we are just shipping out of the Janesville store and waiting for the birth of our first child. We are always a click away if something is needed

Yes we ran into an issue with the building, we will look for a new space in the future. IN the mean time we are just shipping out of the Janesville store and waiting for the birth of our first child. We are always a click away if something is needed

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's the best ever! Enjoy the time and try to get sleep whenever you can ;)

We received more Rum barrels than expected if you are interested in one please let us know. Also have a few Whiskey left as well.
John

Rum barrel just delivered! :ban:

Seems I can't post pictures in here. Barrel looks great, packed super well. Popped the stopper and the rum notes just pour out of it.

First beer, Russian Imperial Stout aged in a Rum barrel. :mug:

Latest posts

Back