Ultimate Sparge Arm Owners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhamripper

Reaction score
Can someone who owns the ultimate sparge arm give me the dimensions of the size of the round plate and the tri clover fitting on the sparge arm? Looks to me like a 2 inch tri clover cap with over 4 -1/2" or 5 inch round plate.

I am looking to build something similar, but I plan to have it attach to the pot with a different design. I really don't want to spend the 150 bucks on something I plan to cut up.

Thanks,

Todd

I'm almost finished with my DIY version, I used a bi-metal hole saw to make a 3.5" bottom disk and a pair of 1" SS washers soldered to the top of a 1/2 ss tube bent into a U shape with the ends notched. I ran some water through it at ~ .5 gallon/min and it spread nicely over the bottom plate an out. I'll take some pictures when I get home later tonight.

Here are some Pictures of what i rigged up. I'm going to test it out this weekend and Brew with it next Friday.
IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

Back