• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Two 1500W 120V Heat Sticks - Brand New

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hokie

Reaction score
I recently assembled a couple heat sticks because I thought my original ones had been lost. Welp, I found them and now have no need for two new ones.

I did not cheap out or take shortcuts on any of the parts used to make these. All metal parts are JB Welded meticulously and cleanly. Even the connections inside the metal tubing (where the wiring connects to the heating element) have been potted with JB Weld to eliminate nearly any chance of a leak causing catastrophe.
I built them with a generous length of appropriately rated wiring (14 gauge for 15A) and similarly rated rubberized plugs.
Two of these on separate circuits bring 7-8 gallons to a rolling boil, no problem. One of them helps get my strike water up to temp on my stove very quickly

I am simply looking to recover my costs ($50 each plus shipping). I'm not looking for any kind of profit. Local pickup (DC area) would be preferred, but isn't a deal breaker.

photo(1).jpg

Hi there I am in Colorado and would be very interested in both of them and is it 50 for the pair?

Latest posts

Back