• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Turnkey 15 gallon, 2-tier, complete homebrew system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HitTheTwit

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Asheville, NC
The craigslist ad: http://asheville.craigslist.org/hsh/5479886332.html

With great regret, and not a little frustration, it's time to sell my home brewery.

I'm selling my turnkey 2-tier, 3 vessel, 15 gallon brewery. It has everything you need to make 10-12 gallon batches easily, efficiently, and reproducably.

This has been my brewery for 3 years, custom built after 7 yrs of homebrewing. Thanks to the beer I produced on this beast, I was able to get a job within the homebrew industry. This in turn, allowed me to consult with many homebrewing experts to make many tweaks and improve upon my original design. And now all that work, becomes your gain.

I've got two kids under two yrs, travel a lot for my new job, and haven't been able to find 5 hrs in a row within a whole year, let alone use it to fire up the brewery and make another batch of beer.

Features:
-2 Tiers means you only need one pump, as the HLT will gravity drain into the mashtun.
-3 Keggle vessels converted for specific purpose, HLT, Mashtun, and Boil Kettle.
-High Temp Silicone tubing for everything hot-side.
-Custom built false bottom for the mastun, that folds up for removal and cleaning.
-Everything is stainless steel, sourced from good stainless manufacturers.
-All valves used are 3-piece, which are more expensive, but are designed to be taken apart to deep clean.

Brewery setup allows for 80-90% efficiency, and results in your entire brew day lasting 5 hrs. This includes cleanup!

This will come with everything shown in the pictures: keggles, frame, pump, propane tank, mash rake, fittings, custom false bottom, giant immersion chiller, as well as a bunch of odds and ends.

Dimensions:
5' Wide
20" Deep
53" Tall w/o HLT on top, 74" with HLT

You can take it home and begin brewing right away.

The frame itself was $500, another $300 in keggles, $400 in fittings, $100 for the pump, and misc of about $200 in random parts. I've put well over $1000 into this setup, and it's been worth every penny.

But I don't have time to use it anymore, and it's just going to gather dust. I also need the space. So I'm selling it cheap. Make me an offer, and whomever comes in highest will get to take over the brewery operations. I'm happy to be a resource throughout, and will absolutely walk you through how to best take advantage of the setup. I'm looking to get at least $750 for it.

Pictures are here... http://imgur.com/a/Ghk4q Please feel free to reach out via email or text with any questions, or to set up an appt to see it.

Cheers,

HitTheTwit

Back