Traveling to Mahwah NJ - Can I Get any Well Known New England/Vermont Beers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
I will be in Mahwah, NJ next week and would like to pickup some New England/Vermont & surrounding area beers if possible.

Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, Lawson’s, Bissell, Trillium, Tree House, etc?

Is this possible anywhere near Mahwah, NJ?

Unless you're winning the lottery lucky, the answer is almost 100% no. Few NE breweries can meet demand even in their local area. Now and then SE PA sees Lawson's Sip of Sunshine and Session 2 but that's all and it's once or twice a year.

I live in western Mass and can’t get Trillium or Tree House unless I visit the breweries. Alchemist I can’t get either. Sip O Sunshine I can get in Connecticut (it’s actually brewed in CT). Does anyone know if Bissell distributes outside of Maine?

As stated above your best shot will likely be sip of sunshine as they now make it in CT. The others likely won't be around and if you do stumble upon a gem it may be quite old.

I live in western Mass and can’t get Trillium or Tree House unless I visit the breweries. Alchemist I can’t get either. Sip O Sunshine I can get in Connecticut (it’s actually brewed in CT). Does anyone know if Bissell distributes outside of Maine?

Bissell doesn't really distribute outside of the Portland area, never mind the rest of Maine. Demand for their beer is huge.

Back