Traveling to Colorado!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breweries fairly close to you:

In Colorado Springs
Bristol
Trinity
Phantom Canyon

In Salida
Amicas

In Buena Vista
Eddyline

There is supposed to be one opening up in Woodland Park...not sure if its up and goin yet though.

The one in Woodland is open I think, Bier Brewery. Passed by it on the way to Pikes Peak this morning. What an amazing place!

The Rockyard in Castle Rock makes solid brew and has good food. We miss living so close to it :(

No very close to Lake George but if you're headed up towards Denver it's worth a stop.

Headin out for a three day pack trip this morning!!! Sleepin under the stars for two nights in Lost Creek Wilderness, man am I stoked!!!

Edit: Made it back alive! My horse "Logan" did a great job for this being his first time up to Bison Mountain. Some camper didn't have her dog on a leash and we got chased for a little bit (stupid girl) right on the edge of a precipice (about 10,000 ft up)! If anybody has a chance to make it there I highly reccomend it.

Got in late yesterday, his majesty the pres was in chicago so my flights got delayed :mad: Had a great time while I was there, kinda bummed to be back and have to go to work tomorrow... Stopped by Rockyard, they have some tasty brews and grub, thanks for the suggestion! Just wanna give a plug for where I was staying, great people runnin the place. http://mlazyc.com/ I can't say enough about their hospitality, not to mention more food than anyone could eat! Trying to convince the SWMBO to move out there, HA!

Got in late yesterday, his majesty the pres was in chicago so my flights got delayed :mad: Had a great time while I was there, kinda bummed to be back and have to go to work tomorrow... Stopped by Rockyard, they have some tasty brews and grub, thanks for the suggestion! Just wanna give a plug for where I was staying, great people runnin the place. http://mlazyc.com/ I can't say enough about their hospitality, not to mention more food than anyone could eat! Trying to convince the SWMBO to move out there, HA!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Latest posts

Back