Traveling Horse Head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my....well I've been thinking of calling my brewery horsehead brewery....

And I've already got my own horsehead. By the way, you can drink bottles with the horse head on. I know this from a great halloween experience.

my taps....

http://www.horseheadsbrewing.com/
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
There already is a Horseheads Brewery, Horseheads, New York. :D
I bet they have some kind of copyright/trade mark thingy that you would be infringing on. LOL :confused: I don't think they would press the matter as adamantly as Star Bucks does though!

But I am thinking horsehead (no s).
Although some would probably refer say horseass....

One of my few named beers Horsehead brewery featuring Uncle Stinky's Buttcrack Ale.

Spending some quality time with my little pony.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396057964.983919.jpg

Not sure who is going to top that HAHAHA! Talk about a bomb shell :D Great work Wes! Did you end up meeting up with Scott?

Yep. He has a couple pictures too. Hopefully he'll post them when he's on next.
Edit: pictures below

Can't imagine what other people were thinking when they saw you wearing the mask???

Hahaha the one by the beers is awesome! I knew youd be a good horse head recipient. Already more then i expected haha this is great

Well, it took me consuming my entire allotment of beers for the night until I worked up the nerve to do it. :D But, it was totally worth it. Hopefully the person I send it to has as much fun with it as I have. And hopefully they keep the tradition of taking it to breweries. I might try to do one or two more crazy things with it before passing it along, but with the work week starting tomorrow, I can't promise anything. I'm glad y'all enjoyed the pictures.

Haha! Thanks! Hopefully the next recipient will top that. :D

By the way, our equine friend is out for delivery today. The recipient might be familiar with this statement:
"Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice"

Ahh, "If you seek a greater peninsula look about you" that would be Michigan! Alas I do not think its me, I think I already saw the mailman pass. Surely there are brewery misadventures the horse can get into here though lol

Ahh, "If you seek a greater peninsula look about you" that would be Michigan! Alas I do not think its me, I think I already saw the mailman pass. Surely there are brewery misadventures the horse can get into here though lol

What an odd state motto. are they just trying to call out Florida or something?

I would think so. Its about having fun with great beer here. There are a few pretentious hipster places but just a few. Did they make you take it off??

Haha no nothing like that, all the tours were just already filled up so we couldnt go that day. Enjoy the struggles of a horse, one of which is sight! :D

Fuzzy to another person: "Listen, over the next few days, I'm going to ask you to take pictures of me while I wear this horse head mask. I'll explain why later but, trust me...nothing illegal is happening."

:D

Fuzzy to another person: "Listen, over the next few days, I'm going to ask you to take pictures of me while I wear this horse head mask. I'll explain why later but, trust me...nothing illegal is happening."

:D

Pretty much lol. Opening it and pulled it out I could tell it was the mask and just started laughing so hard. The look on my fiancees face was priceless lmao

Pretty much lol. Opening it and pulled it out I could tell it was the mask and just started laughing so hard. The look on my fiancees face was priceless lmao

Same reaction when I got it haha She was embarrassed to take the first picture and WE WERE INSIDE OUR HOUSE! She got over that quickly

At least now whenever someone is getting a package from the person who has the head can maybe be a little prepared. There was no warning for fins. I wanted to try to prop it so it looked like the head was looking out if the box, but couldn't with all of the bottles.

Back