Traveling for a wedding... Deep thoughts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
I'M at JFK. I hate JFK. Laguardia is definitely the money airport. Way too many strangers chatting. You just met these people, how can you have so much in common? And maintain some measure if control over your kid. Baby crying at 9am I understand but 4 year old running full tilt bumping into things and screaming not so much. Bah. Also, even if you are working, only cops should have loud walker talkies. Keep it down you idiot. Wait... Crawling baby on floor. Is that ok? Is the kid going to get airport funk ? Honest question. Anyway... Actually ... Wow baby's mom is pretty. Ok never mind. People with kids get on first. Wonder if it would be worth taking a friend's kid with me on a trip to get on first. I'd ask first of course. Have to do a cost benefit on that one. I could fake an injury but that would make me an *******. Guess I'll wait my turn. Sigh. It will pass.

Ps. It's not necessary to say last and final call. Just last would work. Plus you lie. Liar.

chuckle

That's all your getting from me today. I'm hoarding my humour. I was planning on a very happy and upbeat weekend and I thought if I bottled up all of my laughter all week I could let it all out this weekend. I got a late start, though, so if I start tonight I might get through tomorrow before I run out.

But Creamy the people watching is almost worth it right??!? Almost...
Haha airports suck, but I love Atlanta's airport. One of the busiest in the country, but "the security checkpoint average time is green at only 10 minutes!!!!" Wohoo.

A pretty TSA girl needs to look inside my bag which I decided not to check. I need to surrender my shaving cream...I think too long on the question because she's pretty...No I would not surrender our baby, I mean...yea sure no problem it's only shaving cream...

And now, for another episode of......

Sunsets_wallpapers_244.jpg

You don't know JFK until you've had to sleep there or at least spend a sleepless night there. The rats come on then. THE RATS.

Back