Trailer Park Boys; Best. Show. Ever.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chairman Cheyco

***DRAMATIZATION***
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
MOD NOTE (Bird): This was completely off-topic in its prior location (the "How Do You Like Your Bubbles?" thread, but I couldn't stand to delete a picture of Bubbles. The wife tells me he looks just like my dad. :D

With a helmet!

bubblesmug.jpg

Trailer Park Boys. Pretty sure you can find some full episodes on either youtube or google video.

To answer the question (so I don't have to delete myself), my bubbles have been harsher than I would like. But, I'm soon to join the ranks of force-carbing keggers, so I'm not going to stress about it. :D

I have not seen the movie yet. My wife HATES the show, or, at least that's what she tells me (she gets a kick out of bubbles). I was getting all the DVDs from NetFlix, I was watching crazy amounts of it, so I think I may have burned myself out a little bit. Either that, or the season that the "Conky" episode aired just wasn't as good as the previous ones, 'cause I stopped getting more disks right around that point. Just seemed like it was, if not jumping the shark, it was lining up the jump...

the_bird said:
I have not seen the movie yet. My wife HATES the show, or, at least that's what she tells me (she gets a kick out of bubbles). I was getting all the DVDs from NetFlix, I was watching crazy amounts of it, so I think I may have burned myself out a little bit. Either that, or the season that the "Conky" episode aired just wasn't as good as the previous ones, 'cause I stopped getting more disks right around that point. Just seemed like it was, if not jumping the shark, it was lining up the jump...

No, you're right bird, the writing was best during the first two seasons. The rest of them are still quite good if you don't watch them all at once.

Dude, I'm gonna have to put a TPB avatar up now, the Bubbles picture has inspired me.

This show is absolutely amazing. I've enjoyed every season and the Christmas special. I didn't see this thread before I posted my tv shows thread, but its in the number 2 spot.

"**** Community College, Let's Get Drunk and Eat Chicken Fingers."

The show is a riot...I actually own a few of the DVDs but I hardly ever watch it now. I wasn't aware of season 7. Can't wait.

the_bird said:
I was getting all the DVDs from NetFlix,

Mini-rant. Prepare. bird, switch to Blockbuster. Anyone, still doing netflix is clueless! You can return the movies they send to a Blockbuster store for a free rental. Then they send the next movie in your queue. How can you beat 2 for 1 like that?

Yes, Blockbuster is the devil, but sometimes you've just got to call the baby ugly and move on.

Dude said:
Mini-rant. Prepare. bird, switch to Blockbuster. Anyone, still doing netflix is clueless! You can return the movies they send to a Blockbuster store for a free rental. Then they send the next movie in your queue. How can you beat 2 for 1 like that?

Yes, Blockbuster is the devil, but sometimes you've just got to call the baby ugly and move on.

I have that deal. I just checked and Block Buster does not have Trailer Park Boys. Sheeeeet!

Dude said:

Wife set it up. I'm not sure that we have a Blockbuster around us. We have Movie Gallery, which sucks ass, and Hollywood, which I've never been into, but since Movie Gallery owns it I'm going to assume sucks ass, too. If we do, it's down in Pittsfield, a good 20 minute drive. We've had good service with NetFlix, the movies come wicked quick, so we're happy.

Is it a foreign show, I've never heard of it? But from the sound of things, I've been missing out. I have Blockbuster, though, so maybe some requests to Blockbuster and they'll start carrying the TPB series...

I just went on a TPB binge and purge without the purge..... I can't get enough of this show. I just watched all of season 7 today. It rocks fo' sho' :rockin:

Tomorrow the Christmas special and the movie (again). I envy all Canadians.

Latest posts

Back