• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Top Tier stand, 20g Boilermaker Mash Tun FS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Augie

Reaction score
I have not been brewing as much as of late and I am looking to reduce my gear down to a BIAB setup.

I am selling off my Blichmann 3 burner top tier stand for $750ish. Not much to say here It's a top tier and it has 3 burners and yes my garage is a mess ;) SOLD
20141029_094600.jpg

I also have a Blichmann 20g Boilermaker with autosparge and false bottom looking to get $500ish SOLD
20141029_094427.jpg

20141029_094450.jpg

I am in the Joliet area for those interested and can meet with the mash tun but I don't have a truck for the stand

Pictures have been corrected
It is propane, but can be upgraded to natural gas if you get the fittings for the burners.

Blichmann calls it the L3 position I say the 11 o'clockposition for the sparge arm position. I updated the pictures to show it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back