Tomorrow's the big day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_bird said:
I thought maybe it was "give me four inches... now give me eight... now four... now eight!"

Only a man would think that a woman would actually ask for a measly four incher........

It's always MEN who say, "Size doesn't matter, It's not the wand it's the magic in it, ect, etc". We women know that size DOES matter. We're just too polite to say, "Who are you going to please with that little thing?" and point and laugh.

Yooper Chick said:
Only a man would think that a woman would actually ask for a measly four incher........

It's always MEN who say, "Size doesn't matter, It's not the wand it's the magic in it, ect, etc". We women know that size DOES matter. We're just too polite to say, "Who are you going to please with that little thing?" and point and laugh.

Works both way, sweety. We like 'em small. Poonanies are like balloons. Blow one up, let the air out and check the size. That's what giving birth or being a slut does. Why do you think we enjoy back-door action so much? No kids sliding out of there.

My phrase is: It's not the size of the prize, it's all about me shooting.

How do you get a woman off?
"B!tch, Get off!"

Yooper Chick said:

Mine works every time, no matter it stature.

Q:How do you make a woman have an orgasm?

A:Women have orgasms?

Pumbaa said:
Size dont matter . . .
no matter how small it is I still get mine :p

I explained it to Monkey Jr. like this: If you have a flower bed that is ten feet away from the spigot, you need a ten foot hose. A 100 foot hose is nice, but if you can't use it all, it's wasted. Impressive, but wasted. Now a four foot hose, on the other hand, will still get water to the flowers, it just won't do as good a job. I'd rather reach the bed with a little to spare than to never use the whole hose.
He seemed to understand the point I was making.:drunk:

Well, after hearing me rant (sarcastically) about the commercialization of this Hallmark Holiday, SWMBO decreed that we wouldn't do anything to celebrate this holiday.....of course, being a divorced man - I've learned from my mistakes and I knew better ;) Plus, being the Boy Scout-type - I buy my gifts and cards well in advance - whenever I see something I know she'll like (it never hurts to have them as backups for those times when you're in trouble, either ;) )

Our gifts are usually pretty non-traditional. My sweetie being the atypical woman - she likes getting new fishing gear, stuff for our kayaks, and anything to stock the 75 gallon salt water tank she has (last year, I got her some Mexican Grazer snails - she thought it was the coolest thing!!) She usually gets me some brewing accessory (got a nice bench capper this year), and sometimes some seeds or some type of flowers that she wants me to plant in the yard (this year I also got a beautiful miniature rose bush).

Well this year, she had to work late shift last night - so we went out to a new Mongolian Grill restaurant for lunch, and then she had to go to work.....when she got home, I let her know what my intentions were....I sent the kids off for the night, and when she came home there was a pound of Kona coffee beans (the only thing that gets consumed more than beer in this house is coffee), a fifth of Jameson's, a bottle of Irish Creme, and a 12 pack of my latest stout. Time to pull out the sofa bed, watch some movies and do some Irish Car Bombs!!!!

Turned out to be a pretty good night ;)

Chris
http://db.etree.org/chorner

Cheesefood said:
Works both way, sweety. We like 'em small. Poonanies are like balloons. Blow one up, let the air out and check the size. That's what giving birth or being a slut does. Why do you think we enjoy back-door action so much? No kids sliding out of there.

My phrase is: It's not the size of the prize, it's all about me shooting.

How do you get a woman off?
"B!tch, Get off!"
How did a conversation about what everyones doing for Valentines day degenerate into this?

Back