Today Show

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teromous

Beer Gnome
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Today Show just did a little craft beer spot and I thought some of you might be interested in watching it. One of the anchors, Craig Melvin, mentions that he is a homebrewer and he brews a batch at Boston Beer Co. Nothing heavy hitting (Today Show :p) but I thought it was a nice fluff piece some of you might enjoy.

The Today Show just did a little craft beer spot and I thought some of you might be interested in watching it. One of the anchors, Craig Melvin, mentions that he is a homebrewer and he brews a batch at Boston Beer Co. Nothing heavy hitting (Today Show :p) but I thought it was a nice fluff piece some of you might enjoy.

Craig Melvin was a local NBC affiliate news anchor here in Columbia SC a few years ago. He has done quite well professionally! Props to the homebrew segment...

Saw that segment. Also showed a shot of Boston's "small batch testing brewhouse".

Fuzzy Melvin... is that what the kids call it now? :)

Did you guys notice the faucets at 2:56?

Never seen that style before. Some kind of forward sealing faucet but didn't look like Perlick.

Latest posts

Back