To all of us with teenage daughters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that Biff from Back to the Future?

Yep that's him. He's being doing the comedy thing for a while and is pritty good at it. He's got a great song about how his name isn't Biff, lol.

He's a great guy too. I worked with him on an episode of Boston Public (I was a regular for the last season, played a student). Nothing but the nicest things can be said about the guy.

Reminds me of my ex's dad. Whenever I'd drive on to the property he'd be looking out from the garage with animal heads and guns on every wall. And he looked kind of like Paul Sr. from Orange County Choppers.

YES!!!! That is my favorite one! My daughter is only 7 now but that will definitely be me in 8-10 years...

If I have a daughter, I will be that guy too

A buddy of mine is a good 8 years older than I am, so will obviously be having kids before me. We've come to the conclusion that we're going to take the team approach in situations like that. :D

"To all of us with teenage daughters..."

Please post pictures. :)

:mug:

I was at a friend's brother's high school graduation dinner. I was sitting at a table with my friends, and some other family friend. This woman insists on showing me a picture of her attractive daughter. I, having had a few drinks, go "nice!" and she goes "don't talk about my daughter like that!" To this day, I don't know how I was supposed to respond.

:mug:

I was at a friend's brother's high school graduation dinner. I was sitting at a table with my friends, and some other family friend. This woman insists on showing me a picture of her attractive daughter. I, having had a few drinks, go "nice!" and she goes "don't talk about my daughter like that!" To this day, I don't know how I was supposed to respond.

The best response is, "then don't show off pictures of your daughter." and then walk away.

If I have a daughter, I will be that guy too

A buddy of mine is a good 8 years older than I am, so will obviously be having kids before me. We've come to the conclusion that we're going to take the team approach in situations like that. :D
Team approach is a good plan. I always picture it something like this

Last edited by a moderator:
after looking through the members pictures thread, there is no way any of your daughters will be good looking with your genes coursing through them.

Talkin' smack, buddy? Don't you know that homebrewers always marry up?

Yeah, just look at Jester and Red :rockin: Oh SNAP!

We grew up way out in the country in eastern Montana, and some boys tried to sneak into our house, to sneak my sister out. Our house was built into a hillside, and you could climb into or out of my sisters 2nd floor room pretty easily. Pops was one step ahead of them, while they were sneaking in he snuck out to their pickup and took their keys and beer (they parked about 3/4 mile over the hill, and walked in on a side road). They had to come back to the house and ask my dad for their keys to get home while he sat at the kitchen table drinking their beer and holding his shotgun. Nobody ever tried that again.

Yeah, just look at Jester and Red :rockin: Oh SNAP!

We grew up way out in the country in eastern Montana, and some boys tried to sneak into our house, to sneak my sister out. Our house was built into a hillside, and you could climb into or out of my sisters 2nd floor room pretty easily. Pops was one step ahead of them, while they were sneaking in he snuck out to their pickup and took their keys and beer (they parked about 3/4 mile over the hill, and walked in on a side road). They had to come back to the house and ask my dad for their keys to get home while he sat at the kitchen table drinking their beer and holding his shotgun. Nobody ever tried that again.

That. Is. Awesome.

Back