Time waster.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****!!!! I see what you mean now.... dammit

And that was pretty damn good deathweed. I dont think anything needs to be changed. Hell it took two people to even figure it out.

here it is.

deathweed elec box.JPG

Thanks, I only had a few minutes to work on it, so I was not able to come up with anything tricky for those top 2 fans. It did take ya'll only ~30 minutes to solve, so I think I will snazz it up a bit later ;)

Thanks, I only had a few minutes to work on it, so I was not able to come up with anything tricky for those top 3 fans. It did take ya'll only ~30 minutes to solve, so I think I will snazz it up a bit later ;)

Wow, it seemed like it was more than 30 mintues. Maybe cause it was really pissing me off.

Wow, it seemed like it was more than 30 mintues. Maybe cause it was really pissing me off.

If ya'll liked it I will see if I can come up with another one tonight. I got home early so right now it is time to bottle and rack some beer and open up some carboys so I can brew tomorrow!

(some of us on here still do that you know... :D)

If ya'll liked it I will see if I can come up with another one tonight. I got home early so right now it is time to bottle and rack some beer and open up some carboys so I can brew tomorrow!

(some of us on here still do that you know... :D)

Yeah...you may not have noticed, but the last couple of days my answering of questions has greatly diminished...

:D

Here is another one guys. I have tried to look for loopholes, and I bet there is one staring me in the face here... Let me know what you think!

PHP:
 {!22#0#$1.%1D&09'0@(0")0#+0$.0#/0D00#10?50G70"80#90D:0"?1%@0+C0DD0"G2|I0DJ0DK0DL0DM0DN0DO0DP0DQ2DS1&T0)V0#W0DX1BY0"Z0#[05]0#_0#a0Dc0#g0#i0"j0#k0Dt0"u1Dv06x0"y06~-9/52.!-%(%2%~!0"+#A+A,+-25?6C7)?)@+A|I0J.S.T(U4}

And incase that one does not work:

{!22#0#$1.%1D&09'0@(0")0#+0$.0#/0D00#10?50G70"80#90D:0"?1%@0+C0DD0"G2|I0DJ0DK0DL0DM0DN0DO0DP0DQ2DS1&T0)V0#W0DX1BY0"Z0#[05]0#_0#a0Dc0#g0#i0"j0#k0Dt0"u1Dv06x0"y06~-9/52.!-%(%2%~!0"+#A+A,+-25?6C7)?)@+A|I0J.S.T(U4}

Yeah this level sux from the get go.....I put a steam receiver right in front of it, but then there's no space to get steam to the one to power the lazer....

grrrr,,,,,

Then we just hate you for causing us hours of frustration :D

Glad I could be of service:D
I had more time to throw this one together, so it is a bit more devious, though I kept thinking some of the sections were still too obvious

If someone wants to study for my medicine test over GI diseases, I will gladly make another level while brewing today ;)

....Then fill me in on the info 'cause I have the feeling I will need to know it at some point in the future...

Yea, like this. Im starting to think it may not be possible.

PHP:
{!1%"09'0@+0D,2|-0?50D70#z0D=0#?0#A0#G0#I0$K2DL0DN0DQ0#S0AT0#U0#W0@b2|c0?g0#l0#m0Do0Dq0&s0"t0|u0?w0"x0"~)7),,)!-$~!9"A#/+C,C-C5+6+75?6@)A)I6JBS.T2}

I didn't know if anyone got the solution to this one or not... Got bored enough over lunch to come back and look through these again....

random 1.JPG

So how'd your test go???

It is not until Friday, but I have been studying for two weeks and am at the point where there is still so much for me to learn, that I feel more confident if I forget that material even exists....

Ignorance is bliss until you get your grades back :D

I have one in the works at home, but it is still being refined. I'll see if I can come up with a quickie. :D

edit: sorry, gotta take off and the level I came up with is glitching.... the laser beam won't change directions when I move the mirror...

Uh, not that that will be a future hint or anything.... ;)

Sorry, after that exam last week I fell off into a drunken stupor, brewed, and re-acquainted myself with my wife. (Yes, in that order. :D) After reviving from my haze I realized I had some cases to finish working up, which I am finishing tonight. Hopefully I will be able to come up with a level tomorrow evening since my wife is out of town and I have nothing better to do than talk to y'all, play flash games, and drink :mug:

If someone else would like to come up with a level, I would be more than willing to play :D

Back