time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stillwater Beer Table

Beer Table it is. I realized after posting that it was going to be more difficult as they don't even list it on their website. Oh well.

Guess4.JPG

that was all choco breaking the code!!!(I was on the wrong road till he did) go ahead if you have something

I have tried a few breweries in the area but never Sante Adairius. I will have to try it out. .its roughly 20 min from here!!

that was all choco breaking the code!!!(I was on the wrong road till he did) go ahead if you have something

I have tried a few breweries in the area but never Sante Adairius. I will have to try it out. .its roughly 20 min from here!!

Its probably the best Gose I've ever tried. Im not sure if they still brew it or not. Didn't see it on their website.

Its probably the best Gose I've ever tried. Im not sure if they still brew it or not. Didn't see it on their website.

Im not a huge fan of wheaty beers but I have had one gose on a tasting flight not long ago and dont remember hating it.

Back