time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit wes! I was hoping u wouldnt see this one! Ur up

ForumRunner_20131214_144053.png

finsfan said:
Dammit wes! I was hoping u wouldnt see this one! Ur up

Sweet!

Next one. Sorry, all of my beer pictures have the bottle in them so I had to severely crop the picture.
Style and adjunct.

image-583142128.jpg

No to all.

The base beer should be easy to guess.
The adjunct is hardly noticeable in this beer.

Aww, crap. I was going to guess that but your "barely noticeable" hint threw me off (I thought it was pretty noticeable in R&R)

chocotaco said:
Aww, crap. I was going to guess that but your "barely noticeable" hint threw me off (I thought it was pretty noticeable in R&R)

Sorry about that. I barely noticed any contribution from the coconut and so did some other people I knew that had it. I assumed it was like that for everybody.

Sorry about that. I barely noticed any contribution from the coconut and so did some other people I knew that had it. I assumed it was like that for everybody.

Hmmm, maybe I just had it fresh off the presses? I have also heard from a lot of people that the coconut was subtle. I thought it wasn't overpowering, but it was definitely there for me.

chocotaco said:
Hmmm, maybe I just had it fresh off the presses? I have also heard from a lot of people that the coconut was subtle. I thought it wasn't overpowering, but it was definitely there for me.
I personally didn't like it. First beer in quite sometime I had to power through! That's just my opinion though.

Back