time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this one?

photo.jpg

Holy crap... this freakin droid app does some weird stuff. Ignore the one in the tall glass, the second two are the same.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and call it a Peach Cider.

With the glass of milk there and the sun shining through, it's gotta be morning and a glass of cider does the body good.

nocsimian said:
I'm going to go way out on a limb and call it a Peach Cider.

With the glass of milk there and the sun shining through, it's gotta be morning and a glass of cider does the body good.

I think its a candle.

Not cider.

Clue: In this beer some tannin is a good thing.

emjay said:

I'll have to give it to you for that. It was RRs Temptation, blonde sour aged in chardonnay oak for a year. The Pliny though awesome is not the best thing coming out of this brewery.

Sippin's guess may have been overly broad, but I'll let him have it :)

Haha, thanks Emjay! I'm not quite the pro here so I really wouldn't even know how to narrow it down past a sour/wild ale. Here is my first brew where I veered away from the exact recipe in the kit. Clue: I added something that most of us will be enjoying next Thursday! (sorry for the bad pic, but it was taken when I first started brewing so I was just amazed that I actually made beer!!)

Cranweizen.jpg

Reno_eNVy said:
Dang, beat me.

Then I'll try cranberry wheat

And we have a winner, it's a cranberry hefeweizen or as I called it, a "cranweizen". If I had to re do it I would've included a little more cranberry. The color came thru along with the aroma, but not enough flavor.

Wow that guess was like a shot in the dark.

Here we go. Another holiday style beer. It's a seasonal commercial beer that is spiced.

ForumRunner_20111118_184931.jpg

Reno_eNVy said:
Wow that guess was like a shot in the dark.
It rang true after you said it. The too red and cloudy to be pumpkin.
Here we go. Another holiday style beer. It's a seasonal commercial beer that is spiced.

Uhhh... pumpkin ale? :drunk:

Back