time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, gents! Beer and brewery, por favor! This is my treat for crushing an exam this morning.

IMAG0650.jpg

IMAG0652.jpg

*not trying to derail*

Keep him interested in it! It's great that you're already supportive. I always loved music, but my parents didn't care for it. I'm fortunate to have had the self-determination to pursue it as a legitimate career path. Now, I'm in an amazing university and couldn't be happier with my decision to sing. It may seem trivial at times, but music is a unique language of its own. It crosses all cultural borders and connects us as humans, removing the pretense of race/gender/nationality/ etc. Not unlike the glorious art form that is beer ;)

*not trying to derail*

Keep him interested in it! It's great that you're already supportive. I always loved music, but my parents didn't care for it. I'm fortunate to have had the self-determination to pursue it as a legitimate career path. Now, I'm in an amazing university and couldn't be happier with my decision to sing. It may seem trivial at times, but music is a unique language of its own. It crosses all cultural borders and connects us as humans, removing the pretense of race/gender/nationality/ etc. Not unlike the glorious art form that is beer ;)

Well good luck, sounds great.
I'm from a very musical family and got amazing support from all, now I'm passing in the baton.

If this beer is a treat them I'm guessing Westvleteren 12?

Not a hoppy style! (Porter was the closest yet, forgot to mention that. Sorry!!)

This velvety beauty hails from beneath a supple skyline, amidst the original thirteen.

Nope, but at least you're thinking across the pond!

Not born along a mighty ocean, but rather a more humble body of water, this style is a smooth-drinking, laidback fellow.

I see amidst the original 13 is a hint, sure you didn't misread that at south California? If it is east coast I change my guess to Smuttynose Baltic Porter

I didn't mention 21st amendment. It is from one of the original thirteen, meaning the east coast (colonies, anyone?). All good guesses, but not right yet.

Nestled beneath a rolling blue skyline, this brewery makes its home. It's not English, nor is it New English. South of that region.

I didn't mention 21st amendment. It is from one of the original thirteen, meaning the east coast (colonies, anyone?). All good guesses, but not right yet.

Nestled beneath a rolling blue skyline, this brewery makes its home. It's not English, nor is it New English. South of that region.

I didn't say you mentioned 21st, I said you mentioned 13 colonies, but you said Carolina was the wrong coast. So I was trying to clarify that I believe you meant east coast.

****. GUYS. IM DUMB. THOUGHT YOU SAID CALIFORNIA.

Forgive my derpiness. It's not Carolina---either of them. Sorry for the confusion!

Latest posts

Back