time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use 2015 guide, do not pay attention to any american style. That narrows it considerably. It is not Belgian, French or sour.

Is it an altbier? I've seen those both ways, but I'm too lazy to luck up if that's to style right now

No, you are dialing in. Alt's are typically darker.

I feel like this used to be more fun....

So it isn't american, english, belgian, german, french, or a sour of any type?

I never said that.

I can post the beer if we don't want a challenge.

9d82f6f305b348b0bf14abbe1029d8fb_640x640.jpg

This is the game:

Rules:
One guess per person per day for each beer posted. New beer = new guess.
Poster must give one hint per day starting the day after the pics are posted.
Hints reset the clock, so if you post a guess and a new hint is given, you can guess again.
The winner wins and gets to post the new picture(s).
Picture content is of your choosing.
And the game goes on.

picture one:
229420_10150194528968846_596098845_7010500_2808692_n.jpg

picture two:
264335_10150234286158846_596098845_7364884_7327904_n.jpg

Quoting rules.

I prefer when this isn't easy, that's the fun part for me. I am however confused about the not being typically drank in a glass hint though

I'm fine with it not being easy. But it seems to not be a style from any country that isn't typically drank in a glass even though the original glass is a hint.

That would still be confusing regarding the not normally drank out of a glass hint.

I know, but I think he means the specific beer, not the style. And it's some local thing we don't know. HOWEVER, if it is the brewery on the glass, it looked like they were a brewpub that didn't bottle? But I don't know

I'm guessing it has to be a German hybrid, but he has yet to answer that

Yes.

I was quoting the rule one guess per day per person, along with one hint per day. Trying to get more people involved.

So lets sum up the hints, not traditionally drank from a glass and it's a German hybrid brewed in Washington.

Back