time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brooklyn pilsner. Okay, my question is, was edroberts close because he had the brewery right (or maybe the general location), or because he actually bothered to guess a lager?

I want to thank google for helping me win this..I could not have done it alone. I also have a unfair advantage of being unemployed with way too much time on my hands

ok style and brewery..hint the pic is a little more golden than it really is
I apologize for the glass I broke my last beer glass

drakes.jpg

Heh, I guess nobody else noticed the filename was drakes.jpg. Figured it was one of theirs.

Merry Christmas to everyone who's into that. I'll probably have something relatively interesting to post today.

Heh, I guess nobody else noticed the filename was drakes.jpg. Figured it was one of theirs.

Merry Christmas to everyone who's into that. I'll probably have something relatively interesting to post today.

oops my bad!!! my first time.. rookie mistake.I cant see file names on my end. lesson learned

Not dead, didn't have beer yesterday. I have a good one lined up for today. Thought about posting my scotch yesterday as a gag, but decided against. 😃

Back