Time for control panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stooby

Reaction score
So, I've gotten to the panel stage of my build. I'm just controlling 1 heating element, no pump. I'm gonna be using an EZBoil, 300 model with the 2 extra relays cause it wasn't too much more. I will have my spa panel next to my control panel. I will probably use that breaker as main power switch. My EZBoil is on its way and I'll figure out what lights, buzzers or alarms I might want/need then. I have gone the well travelled route from "I'm gonna build the cheapest thing I can!" - to "Might as well do it right the first time!" Where do you folks get your switches, plugs and indicator lights. I don't want flimsy wobbly switches or lights. I've spent too much already to end up with something less than first class. Thanks

So, are you looking for assistance with your design, or just letting us know what you have in mind?

Brew on :mug:

Yes and yes! Would love to receive advice on design. Any thoughts or ideas will be greatly appreciated. Right now I'm ready to order some switches (element on/off - e-stop) and indicator lights (element, maybe alarm) and plugs (panel mount xlr and l6-30). Where to get good ones?

I've found some ebay lights and switches I'm gonna order and hope for the best. But I could use some help. I want an element on/off switch & indicator light, emergency stop and possibly an alarm buzzer for a reminder for hop additions. How should I wire the e-stop? Do different switches reset in different ways? I've found a doug293cz simple diagram where I can just eliminate the pump circuit but it doesn't have an e-stop in it. Thanks

Back