Tiger?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadarnell

Reaction score
so tiger woods is announcing something in the morning .. what the heck could it be? ... I sure hope it isn't steroids related .. big tiger fan here ...

I know he announced on his web site that he was pulling out of the British Open.

Maybe he is just making it formal.

funny .. the first thing that popped into my head was a steroids confession .... god I wish he was still out there on the leader board and winning ... it made golf so much more fun to watch ... especially the majors ...

actually i think the biggest mistake he made in his life was not marrying for the right reasons ... she was such a trophy wife ... i just never understood it at all ... if he was just single all these years, he'd probably already have passed jack ...

Revvy said:
'cause he's got the drip from all the skanks he was banging. The herp has got to be bad for your golf game.:rolleyes:

(Not a big tiger fan here.)

Lol. That's funny stuff, but probably true! It's probably a case of "infectious arthritis" that he got from doing exactly that. Live by the sword, die by the sword!

funny .. the first thing that popped into my head was a steroids confession .... god I wish he was still out there on the leader board and winning ... it made golf so much more fun to watch ... especially the majors ...

I dunno. I'm liking golf now with basically a large group of people with a shot at winning.

Hell, the final round of the John Deere today was great! Watching Stricker choke, then come back with birdie-birdie on 17/18 to win was entertaining...

I will give Tiger credit though - the reason we have McIlroys, Fowlers, etc. are because he took golf to a competitive level (i.e. the famous "2nd place sucks" quote) not seen in a generation...

You can't say that his Dad Earl didn't warn him. He should have listened. Don't pay 500 million for what you can get for free or at max $10,000 a night.

Latest posts

Back