Tier systems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmurda

Reaction score
Ant to buy a good brew system. Need help finding a good one. I like the single tier systems but also like the blichman top tier. Any suggestions on which path to go. Any good websites to find a good one?

I say you just build one. It's a fun project. Anyway, I would get a Sabco if I were going to buy one. Morebeer has a nice 1 tier. I think the three tiers look goofy and for that kind of money I wouldn't want something that looked goofy.

Back to building one. You can design it with Sketchup and then call around to tradeschools in your area to have the frame built. It would be a good project for an aspiring welder.

My wife and I bought a B3 1100 about three years ago with a digital SMART on it. We love this sculpture, and we are taking it back up to more beer in the morning to drop it off so they can Install a fully digital SMART on it. We are really excited except they will have our system for 3 weeks.

Those are really cool designs, but I chose to go through more beer just because they have certified hvac techs who setup the plumbing, electricians who wire the control panels, and sanitary welds on all their kettles. I also love their RIMS and sparge arm designs. Of course all of their systems are guaranteed so long as they are maintained by their metal shop.

Back