• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Threaded Rims Tube (NO HEATING ELEMENT OR RTD)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welderbydaybrewerbynight

Reaction score
I'm selling a rims tube I made nothing special with it only thing different with it is I made a custom ss liquid tight adapter for the heating element electrical enclosure. It has a tri clamp ferrule welded to the 1" x2" bushing for the heating element and a tri clamp cap that I cut a hole in for the power supply you just connect a liquid flex adapter to the cap and then put the clamp on the ferrule and its all liquid tight. There is also a bolt in there to ground to. I took off the bushing to get out the old heating element and left it off to make it easier to get the new one in. Hope the pictures make it easier to understand what I'm saying here.
1/2" female thread in and out, 1/2" female thread for rtd, 1" thread for heating element

$40 buyer pays shipping and its heavy

Pictures

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

1394399748548.jpg

1394399758980.jpg

1394399769028.jpg

1394399781107.jpg

1394399792587.jpg

Do you have an idea what shipping cost would be to 92562?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'd hate to see it go to scrap also, as long as shipping isn't absolutely ridiculous I'm fine paying shipping

I'd hate to see it go to scrap also, as long as shipping isn't absolutely ridiculous I'm fine paying shipping

I do understand if it would be a huge pain for you to ship it out, pretty sure it could probably fit in one of the medium or large flat rate USPS boxes

Back