this is mind-boggling...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't hate on someone for embracing a hobby, I guess. But, to have the time and money to support a hobby like this... Can't help but to think I could put it to better use.

Think I could get this guy to build be some r/c bottling equipment?

At least he has a dream...

Very true...I watched the videos thinking to myself how it must be nice to have such a clear-cut goal....assuming he has one. There is something very Zen about it....reminds me of a Japanese rock garden that you rake...just to rake. Plus, he gets to play with some pretty bitchin' toys. I can only imagine if I had one of those excavators when I was little(er)....

I had all those construction toys when I was a kid. My dad owned an excavating and grading business so the equipment dealers would give them all to him. I had graders, backhoes, cranes, front end loaders, etc. Of course he probably spent over $1 million on equipment so it seems like a fair trade.

03top10iconicmovielocations.jpg

Back