The world greatest idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreakinA

Reaction score
Anyone know how to make air fresheners? Why doesn't someone make a hop flavored one. It could even be in the shape of a hope cone. Just a drunken thought.

It could probably be done with hop extract since I think that is just the essential oils.

I just pulled my herb ball out of a keg and it was full of amarillo. I thought about hanging it up on my mirror and using it to freshen up.

Thought it was funny to see this thread right after.

Good idea though.

It would be great if they had hop scent at the car wash. Gotta be better than "new car."

Yeah, thats what I want in my car. It would be almost as much fun as rubbing a t-bone on my crotch and running through a dog park.

Men's cologne should not only come in scents like "Cascade," but also "sawdust." I've been seriously tempted to leave a bag of cedar mulch in the back of the car.

I love the smells as listed...

-gasoline
-hops
-wort
-90wt
-wd40
-fresh cut wood (fallen tree of any kind)
-fresh cut grass
-bewbers

I've always had an idea for candles focused on the male demographic. I call them "MANdles." The smells I thought of are personal favorites of mine as well:

- fresh cut grass
- the exhaust you smell at drag races (nitrous?)
- sawdust
- hops
- new car (I don't care if Newsweek says it's bad for you)
- leather (essentially new car, minus some extra chemically smells)

WIP you have some EXCELLENT additions as well.

I have seen a beer candle. It was at some craft thing. These people made candles that look just like what they smelled. They had what looked identical to a mug of beer and smelled like it to. We actually got a pumpkin pie and a glass of pink lemonade. The lemonade actually has what looks like ice cubes in it.

How are you guys missing two stroke engine exhaust from your lists? Actually I just love smelling like my motorcycle, the garage, or a bonfire in general

Back