the unthinkable..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to screw with him, you could pour some swill light beer into a bottle and cap it, then have him try it telling him it's your beer, and see what he says.... :D

Nice.. I am definately going to do that.. Thats too good..

at least go buy some dry yeast on wednesday so you have it around in case this happens again :D

+1 to this.
Get a couple packs of Nottingham or Safale US-05, and maybe a pack or two of US-04. They're cheap, keep for a while in the fridge, and couldn't be easier to use.

No offense to your friend, but he must have 0 common sense to just dump something down the drain without knowledge of what he is dumping, and without your consent.

You just asked the guy to bring you the yeast, he should not have opened it and poured anything away without asking you first.

I just don't understand why he would dump anything.

No offense to your friend, but he must have 0 common sense to just dump something down the drain without knowledge of what he is dumping, and without your consent.

You just asked the guy to bring you the yeast, he should not have opened it and poured anything away without asking you first.

I just don't understand why he would dump anything.

Well, I told him to bring me the yeast package.. I dont know why he cut it.. I guess he wanted.. Hell I have no clue.. I am going to pick up some extras.. I think now. After learning this lesson.. I will probably make a starter yeast 2-3 days before i brew.. If that gets thrown out.. I am finding new friends..

Back