The stuff I made

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMoose

Reaction score
I have been (mostly) lurking on these forums for quite some time, but the information here has been extremely helpful as I go further down the rabbit hole of home brewing.

I have done a number of projects, almost entirely based on information I found here in various threads.

The kegerator has seen a number of upgrades, I am happy with where it's at now; the drip tray is totally worth it.

Thanks to the thread on building a temp controller for lagering using the STC-1000, I have a lagering chamber in my garage now.

I went from stove top extract, to BIAB with propane in a 10gal pot, to mashing and boiling in keggles. Now I am working on a Kal clone to move things out of the backyard. The pictures aren't the most current; I have the stand completed, the control panel just needs to be wired, all three vessels are currently ready to go.

So thanks to everyone here for all the information you post here. It's a huge help.

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

Brewstand just missing lower shelf.JPG

photo.jpg

IMG_0271.JPG

Nice! Eventually I'd like to build an electric system so I don't have to mess with propane tanks anymore. Very nice looking brewing equipment :).

Back