The one thing I miss about NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukinfuts29

Reaction score
....is the stuffed peppers they sold in the jars in the liquor stores. All the states I have been too, and I can't find them to save my life.

They are jalapeno peppers, stuffed with provolone cheese, ham, and other things I can't remember. And they are amazing.

I miss them :(

If you're talking about the ones almost every deli in NY and NJ has on the counter, they are cherry peppers, like Pennsyltucky said. They are very easy to make. My grandmother used to make them for all the holidays.

If you're talking about the ones almost every deli in NY and NJ has on the counter, they are cherry peppers, like Pennsyltucky said. They are very easy to make. My grandmother used to make them for all the holidays.

Yea, thats them. I haven't been able to find them in Florida, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, Illinois, or Alaska. Not that I was surprised by the last one.

Latest posts

Back