The n00b thread.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From June 4, 2006:

haha- when I suggested that to my husband, he mentioned that I have officially gone "out of your mind". He also used the word obsessed. This same husband has been drinking "beer machine" beer, homemade hard lemonade, and my homemade wines without complaint. When he gets a taste of homemade brown ale, he'll fall in love with me all over again. (And maybe get rid of that pesty washer and dryer in the laundry room.)

I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow with more questions. You are a great group.

Thanks, all!

This wasn't my first post, it was about my third or fourth but I thought it was great! We were discussing taking out my washer and dryer to make room for the brewing area.

Funnily enough, this past weekend I was discussing using that same laundry room for my brewery, complete with sculpture.

Mines broken . It only goes back to Sept 2009 :drunk: I joined in 2008 ... I guess the mods deleted them all as irrelevant :p

Epic Search Fail:

why did it get sucked into the primary? Only thing I can think of negative pressure, Were you leaning on the lid or pushing down hard on the lock? Dont really matter as others have said its non toxic.

Way to avoid this use Vodka in the lock next time.

Did you make sure to do asceding order?

Well that got me back to Oct 2008 wasn't my first post either

the technology part was where I had trouble. And I can make a bed but not drum tight.

I don't know: advanced search buy user name

show results as" posts"" in ascending order"" search all forums" . I guess I am doing something wrong

My first Post.

Hi all,

New to the art of homebrewing (three batches so far). Started out with a Mr. Beer Kit as my first batch, but getting their mixes shipped out here is outrageous. Have used the Mr. Beer Fermenter to ferment two small batches myself with decent sucess.

Next month I am upgrading to a 5 gallon set-up, with Better Bottle carboys (to cut down on shipping costs).

Looking forward to getting more and more creative as my experience level grows.

McKBrew

From my first thread.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f29/aloha-hawaii-15205/

First person to respond.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/members/brewnurse/

His last activity was a month ago, last post was over a year ago.

Well that got me back to Oct 2008 wasn't my first post either

I don't know: advanced search buy user name

show results as" posts"" in ascending order"" search all forums" . I guess I am doing something wrong

By just going under your profile and clicking on your topics I get back to February of 2008. Not sure if that was the beginning for you either. It was a recipe thread for an IPA/IIPA.

Back