The hopefully not obnoxious wood fired brick oven build thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daughter? ****. In my defense. I was hammered when I posted that. Even I'm not that much of an ahole on purpose. My sincerest apologies

Not a problem, she's a big kid and can handle herself. She would dope slap you so hard even Cape would feel bad about it.

And are you saying that it would be OK if you were commenting on my wife's boobage? Cause she'd slap you around just as hard.

You ball-less bastid. You went back and changed it? What a wheenie!

For those of you late to the party, Hoppy's original response was "Tits" in reference to the picture of my daughter. Tits. Wicked nice way to refer to my daughter.

Then when he found out that the tits in question were not a random pair of hooters but my daughters hooters he back peddled faster than Aaron Rogers with Vince Wilfork bearing down on him.

I've lost all of what little respect I had for you. What a wimp.

;)

Look, it IS possible to respect Hoppy. It's like respecting the final idiot Japanese soldier hiding in the jungle in the Philippines 40 years after the war ended. He's a f'ing idiot but you kind of have to respect his idiocy.

For the first time, you are waaay too nice..

This thread is lacking in pictures of cooked (and not burnt to hell) pizzas.
Paulie.....get cooking.

Back