The Hellacopters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scanloni

Reaction score
Anyone here ever listen to The Hellacopters? If not, they're likely the best (hard) rock band you've never heard. Stumbled upon them a couple years ago, and these guys are simply fantastic. Great songwriting, guitar tone, vocals, drumming, bass, etc. It's all there. They've quickly become one of my favorite bands of all time, and I'm a 40 year old guy who listens to a ton of music. If you dig rock & hard rock, do yourself a favor and give this band a shot. In fact, I keep shuffling the order of these links because every song I listen to deserves to be first! They're no longer together, but they have a big library to keep you busy. All of it kicks ass. Oh, and this music should be enjoyed loud. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Steeldrivers. We play Sticks that make thunder and Drinking Dark Whiskey in our picking group. That old Martin and the fiddle sure sound good and the harmonizing is good too. Mike

I like the Steeldrivers. We play Sticks that make thunder and Drinking Dark Whiskey in our picking group. That old Martin and the fiddle sure sound good and the harmonizing is good too. Mike

Those are great songs. This one contains some of the best lyrics and vocals I've ever heard...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome guitars. I been picking a Hd28V for the last couple years. Taylor guitar hardly ever gets any time out of the case. Right now I am really wanting one of the new D 18's. Mike

Back