The great Christmas build off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibby33

Reaction score
I have just finished building a trampoline with enclosure in the wind and dark in the back garden. What have you built under cover of darkness on Christmas eve?

I have just finished building a trampoline with enclosure in the wind and dark in the back garden. What have you built under cover of darkness on Christmas eve?

that sounds scary! make sure you double-check your work in daylight :D

this year, the kid's bikes have been built, although inside after they went to bed in nice lighting and in the comfort of our living room...

i have a basketball net and hockey net to put together. might be in the cover of darkness as my garage only has one light:(

lol sounds like me building rocking chairs in my shed with a flashlight in the middle of the night. Hopefully the SWMBO likes em.

My builds are done. I had the parts for new computers delivered to work weeks ago and built them there. I get to sleep tonight :ban:

so, not many midnight builds then. Just me and a trampoline, couple of rocking chairs and a bike. I thought that there would have been more.

Back