The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooo. Maybe just "Junior" in a Scottish accent!? I think I like that even better.

Think he wears his whip to bed each night?

(ugghg f$&@.... I just made myself throw up a little bit)

Here is all you need to know about the embroidered hops shirts. I now own both versions.

http://www.beerphxation.com/2010/10/beer-culture-you-can-wear.html

The hat is a bowler, not a top hat. It was probably not very clear in the vid.

I'm not worried about the identity thing as much anymore. Jay Brooks pretty much digitally made the connection and he's the biggest beer blogger in the interwebs.

The 3 or 4 clicks to my name is 2 more than my employer makes. At this point it's just flak to keep the Facebook thing tolerable.

Hey Lester Young, what about the cow hat? Can you enlighten us on the cow hat?

That is like asking for help interpreting this.

cowpie.jpg

Oh perfect... Phew... Thanks olllllo... We were all freaking out over exactly what kind of hats these were. I know I'm gonna sleep a whole lot better tonight.

Here is all you need to know about the embroidered hops shirts. I now own both versions.

http://www.beerphxation.com/2010/10/beer-culture-you-can-wear.html

The hat is a bowler, not a top hat. It was probably not very clear in the vid.

I'm not worried about the identity thing as much anymore. Jay Brooks pretty much digitally made the connection and he's the biggest beer blogger in the interwebs.

The 3 or 4 clicks to my name is 2 more than my employer makes. At this point it's just flak to keep the Facebook thing tolerable.

Would a yankee be able to pull off one of those shirts in your parts?

I plan on taking two suitcases to Belgium, a small one with my clothes inside a large, empty one that will be chock a block full on the way home.

This is too easy.....You'll have better luck fitting a pair of pants and a shirt in the big suitcase and you'll be able to bring back 3 cases in the small suitcase! Like you have small clothes!

I am currently sitting in the Cisco Brewpub in Logan with an IPA in front if me.

Ps. Tramp Stamp on cask is good.

Pps.. Peak Espresso Amber on cask... Meh. Not a fan. Best way I can describe it is "scotchy" (as in single malts... Not scotch ale) Espresso is way way in the background... Barely hints of coffee. Its hot for 6.8... Again, kinda scotchy. I like scotch but not a huge fan of the beer.

Ppps. Mayflower porter on cask.... Nice. Decent porter and the cask doesnt hurt it.

My legs are still in fire. We skied Vail today... Luckily I have some local IPAs to ease the pain.

TAPPIN out!!! At the bah!! Avery IPA is easin the thighs.

I'll ease the pain with the three bottles of Consecration and two bottles of La Folie that "accidentally" fell into my suitcase from out West.

I gotta buy a hard-side suitcase to take out empty to San Diego for the NHC... just to fill up with beers to fly back with.

Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8xMDA.jpg

Now isn't THAT interesting... For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, let me introduce Mr Cape Brewing. He's the guy with the prison tats, chugging a Bud Lite, just below his latest lists of what he's drinking and where. To hear him tell it he was being served the worlds finest beers by topless starlets at the summit of some of the Rocky Mountains top ski areas.

I think we can all see the true reality of Capes world. Clearly he's been at the BL for a while, notice the flushed face and the sheet eating grin. The lads half in the wrapper. Drinkin' Bud Lite. Maybe "it's really someone elses beer", he's "just holding it for them."

So tell us Brian, why ARE you drinking Bud Lite? Oh ya, that's right, "it's a really had beer to make well, no place to hide any flaws."

So sad. So very, very sad.

PTN

Ya know, since you are going to be so close to Mexico anyways you should just go totally crazy and fill that suitcase up with Carona. What the hell, it will be fresh. I bet you can even pick up some limes cheap at the Piggly Wiggly. Damn, will you ever be livin' large when you get home with that haul.

PTN

What a ragin' D-bag.

I went to a concert at a little hole in the wall bar (Lupo's in Providence to see Flogging Molly) about six months ago with a guy from our brew club. It was either BL, Heineken or nothing so I had a BL. I hate Heineken in the bottle even more than BL. So obviously my brew club buddy had to snap a pic. That pic was posted on our club site which Paul decided to grab.

Well played Paulie.

Don't worry, payback will be soon and severe.

Sure cape, we've heard this story a hundred times.....

I think there's another thread about this somewhere too, either hear or the club forum. Either way..... Were bust'n balls.

I betcha that when he see this the sheet eatin' grin on Josh's face is going to come close to the one on mine right now.

I like how you always include a lot of detail. "I remember it exactly. It was a Thursday, about 4:35. The wind was from the west at 4 knots and the barometer was falling. What I REALLY wanted was a pils brewed by former virgin steelworkers from the south of Budapest. They crush the malt between their thighs, it gives the wort a unique aroma. But unfortunately they were out of my preferred brew so I had to settle for Bud Light 6 or 7 times before we went in to the show. I'd NEVER drink Bud Light otherwise. Honest!"

Fascinating.

PTN

I think there's another thread about this somewhere too, either hear or the club forum. .

Yeah I know... Thats why I said he got it from the club forum.

Now, if you clowns will excuse me, I'm brewin' the winner of DAS BOOT!!!

In the garage, just cracked my first beer and The Band's Last Waltz a little too loud.

.... Ooooooooh you dont know the shape I'm innnnn

Before anyone gets excited, Cape wasn't actually tossed out of the club for drinking Bud in the presence of another club member. (something about not having enough members present when the vote was called. Stupid point of Parliamentary Procedure) He is no longer Da Prez, and it is sort of amusing to listen to his talk of jihad but C'mon. What self respecting brew club could allow a confirmed Bud drinker to assume a position of... Well, anything?

PTN

Hey.... I can always just grab a different beer... but you'll always be a ******.

Hey olllllo. Sweet chops in that pic dude. 1971 called. It wants it's sideburns back.

Hey.... I can always just grab a different beer... but you'll always be a ******.

Hey olllllo. Sweet chops in that pic dude. 1971 called. It wants it's sideburns back.

1971 called????

Did you tell them to bet the GNP against the Dolphins in Super Bowl VI in 72???? Thanks a ****ing lot.... We wouldn't be in this mess anymore if you weren't obsessed with my Neil Young aesthetic.

Blah blah blah... I had a BL at a concert. We got it. You're just sour cause no one ever invites you to a concert. Then again, you wpuldnt like any of this new fangled rock and roll music anyway. Unfortunately all of your favorites... Lawrence Welk... Count Basey... Glen Miller... Are all dead so going to a show with you is kinda tough.

Cape Brewing said:
Actually.... I didnt tell anyone anything in '71. Wasnt born yet you old coot. Neil Young??? Isnt he dead too?

No, he's playing at the Wang Center April 19.

And of course you weren't born in 71. I didn't even meet your mutha till 76.

Hey that makes you a Bicentennial Butthead!!!

Back