The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I guess maybe being a legend on an internet forum is kinda like being valedictorian of special ed. Sure, it's an accomplishment but...

Ok, let me try this:

Is my beer is ruined? there are no bubbles coming from my airlock! Maybe I should dump it.

That always seems to get people fired up.

Did you go with a water yeast starter too? I hear its the new rage for high gravity beers. You first start with a mix of yeast and tap water then keep adding more and more yeast daily until you build up your starter. It should only cost $50 or $60 in yeast for a 5 gallon batch to build it up, right PTN, is this how it works???

Yeah... it's Paul preferred method of fermentation... the niiiiiiiice and slooooooow method. Paul likes to get his yeast nice and sleeeeeepy. It'll get to the point where fermentation is so slow that it APPEARS to be totally stalled. BUT DON'T BE FOOLED!! The MASTER knows exactly what he's doing and when it doesn't drop any gravity points for a couple of weeks?? Hell... that just means the yeast aren't getting stressed. Allllll part of the master plan.

I like how no one wants to use their real name, or use a google service or register a gun or anything but no one has a problem self-identifying in this "group".

I like how no one wants to use their real name, or use a google service or register a gun or anything but no one has a problem self-identifying in this "group".

A beta version of google can use facial recognition to search on someone's picture. It's just a matter of time until we find out who you are :p

Would you like a video? But that would give away secrets! Trade secrets! State secrets! Secret secrets! Double-secret secretions!

But, I bet you could find it yourself, VERY easily, with hardly even a search. That's exactly how tight out boy ollllllllllllllllllllo is with his personal security.

Hey Rob,
Seriously, where do you even find a getup like that? In 52 years I've never seen anyone dressed in clothes like those, the closest I can come up with is some old Robert Redford movie just before he stole a horse...

np03423763.jpg

I think I'm going to start referring to you as Sundance.

PTN

I don't know. I haven't asked him. Plus I wasn't there. I only know olllllo through the threads and have never met him so I don't see how I would have any idea where he was going. You could ask him I guess. He might know. Then again, that was a few months ago now. He might not even remember. Either way, again... I don't know where he was going.

You know, Paulie, you were rockin' a pretty sweet hat yourself at U3. Aren't there some pictures of that kicking around? Kind of reminded me of a rotund Indiana Jones. Like if you combined Indy with that giant boulder rolling after him, only made it about five feet in diameter.

This?

9725-DSCF2826.JPG

Nice, but tell me you can't look at the U3 pic and *not* get this stuck in your head?

Incidentally, there are an AMAZING number of Indiana Jones fan videos online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back