The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diluted C2H5OH with grain and vine contaminates for me. Only 8 hours to go....

How do you get them little numbers for your chemical formula to type out, PTN?

So Paulie how many tests are you guys and ladies doing a day? I heard Chuckie Baker on the news state that if we were a country the number of tests you guys have done would put us in the top five of countries. Pretty impressive for something so new for us, that attacked so quickly. Keep up the good work!

Judgey McJudgeface, the tofu troll, is that anyway to make friends? NO.
B9E37A83-1E59-4B61-A032-CDDE65A41451.jpeg

I had some fu<ktard screaming at me yesterday when I swabbed her nose for covid. She got a tiny little bit of a bloody nose and she sounded like she was being mauled by a dull toothed alligator. She was screaming that I had assaulted her. I had to have my medical assistant go back outside to discharge her, if I'd gone back out to listen to this a-hole for another ten seconds I would have punched her in the f'ing throat. She peeled out screaming that she was going to call the police on me. I would gladly change my life right now for a 9-5 job bolting on rear view mirrors in an automotive plant.

OTOH, she's been the only one to act like that. Everyone else has been great. I'm just bored out of my mind and I really wish I had gone out and told that f-tard off.

Hey, how you doing?

are you sure you were swabbing her nose?

If by " this" you mean Corona Virus then yes it was quite predictable. SARS, Swine Flu MERS - all corona viruses. As far as blame well lets be real, it is meat eaters fault. The mistreatment and caging and mass corraling of animals is to blame. If you eat meat - you help spread corona viruses (yes plural) its just that the proliferation that has been affecting animals for years is not well known or a concern for most humans, or at least a concern that will make them eat less or no meat, eggs, or animal milk.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...espiratory-pathogens/coronavirus-animals.html
https://rapidcityjournal.com/busine...cle_cb1038a0-5b01-514f-ae7e-ad7cc162be50.html
"There are many different versions of human and animal coronaviruses throughout the world. Many animal caretakers have probably dealt with coronavirus infections for years without realizing it. Swine producers and their vets have fought Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED) Virus and (historically) Transmissible Gastroenteritis (TGE) Virus. Companion animal veterinarians recognize Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP) Virus as a cause of illness in cats — all coronaviruses."

I love meat. That said, you’re not wrong but also not completely right. Animal agriculture is responsible for a lot of these contagions and I won’t even get into the other environmental effects. But really, animal agriculture is a result of human presence. We are simply running out of turf. There’s too many of us. If there were no meat/animal product industry, we’d produce another horrifying way wipe ourselves out. Face it, 80% of us need to go. This is only phase one

I love meat. That said, you’re not wrong but also not completely right. Animal agriculture is responsible for a lot of these contagions and I won’t even get into the other environmental effects. But really, animal agriculture is a result of human presence. We are simply running out of turf. There’s too many of us. If there were no meat/animal product industry, we’d produce another horrifying way wipe ourselves out. Face it, 80% of us need to go. This is only phase one
YES! PLASTIC! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE WITH 6 PACK LOOPS AROUND OUR NECKS!

So, in the interest of hygiene, I have set aside this afternoon to do dishes.
There are other benefits:
I'll be able to reach the tap.
Clean beer glasses!

I'm only halfway thru that tripel, and I thought of another benefit:
More empty bottles for the batch that is cold crashing! Gimme a minute, and I can probably think of more.

Yah! Mesquite beans! The indigenous peeps hereabout grind them up to make a sweet flour. There's gotta be a way to use them in beer!
'Tis the season!

I don't think I've ever seen a mesquite tree before, all I've seen are bags of chunks-o-wood at the Home Depot. It looks like an acacia tree to me. I personally don't care for mesquite smoke. I find it gives the fat a weird yellow color and I'm not so much a fan of the flavor. Give me apple or cherry any day.

They are very much like an acacia, and grow like weeds around here. Most have pretty wicked thorns, but there are thornless varieties.
And a nice fatty ribeye seared (not smoked) over a hot mesquite fire just can't be beat.

Yes. The Indians around here grind the beans into a very sweet flour and use it to make cakes. When the beans get ripe, I'm thinking on running some through a mill and making a mesquite beer.

So we FINALLY caught a weather break today here, and a fabulous day it was - that I totally burned up doing manual labor out in the yard.
I did get a lot done not having to fight the wind and cold and wet, but I'm feeling my age right now.
Woof. Vitamin I! Stat!

Latest posts

Back